Write for us
The Inspired Economist (IE), a blog for the New Economy, focuses on the people, policies, ideas, and technologies inspiring positive change and redefining capital. IE is the premier online source for the analysis of sustainable businesses, economics and current affairs. It offers insight, opinion and analysis of news, trends, industry, business and economic policy in the sustainability and Triple Bottom Line arena. Our target audience is the general business reader.
We’re most interested in recruiting green professionals, graduate students and experienced freelance writers with expertise on the following topics:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Green/Sustainable Business (entrepreneurial and corporate perspectives)
- Green Building (with a focus on regional approaches and differences)
- Environmental Politics
- US Regional and Local Perspectives (local news/features)
- International Perspectives (for a US audience)
If you’re interested in writing for The Inspired Economist, please visit “Writing with Important Media“.