Date: March 25-27, 2008
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Facility: The award winning Westin Crown Center
Registration: Send your name and complete postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive registration materials in January 2008.
Innovative farming and grazing methods. Lucrative organic markets. Specialty crops. Community farmers markets. Sustainable farming is rapidly changing the face of American agriculture and rural life.
Come to the New American Farm Conference to find out more. State-of-the-art practitioners will be there – farmers, ranchers, teachers, researchers and students sharing work and experiences.
- Tour local farms to see sustainable agriculture at work
- Learn the ins and outs of quality marketing and production
- Meet others, build partnerships
- Help chart a course for 20 more years of SARE success!
What will you learn?
Expert practitioners from around the country will discuss current practices, such as:
- Cutting costs with energy efficiency and renewables
- Tapping new markets, adding value
- Innovative cropping and grazing methods
- Cutting edge pest management
Who should come?
SARE’s New American Farm conference is open to farmers, ranchers, teachers, researchers, students, advocates – or simply curious consumers. Anyone is welcome who wants to learn more about groundbreaking work in the exciting and rapidly expanding field of sustainable agriculture in America.