I will be joining over 600 participants at the 21st annual SRI in the Rockies Conference Nov. 18 – 21 in San Antonio, TX. SRI in the Rockies is the premier North American conference for investors, investment professionals, and organizations working with money in more sustainable, responsible, and impactful ways. SRI in the Rockies is owned and produced by First Affirmative Financial Network in collaboration with the Social Investment Forum and numerous other non-profit and for-profit organizations in the sustainable and responsible investment field. This year’s conference entitled “Responsible Investing in a Changing Financial Landscape” boasts an impressive line up of plenary speakers from all walks of the SRI world.
According to the SRI in the Rockies agenda, the following speakers will be featured at this year’s conference.
- Geeta Aiyer, President and Founder of Boston Common Asset Management
- Doug Arent, PhD, Executive Director of the Joint Institute for Strategic Energy Analysis at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Maude Barlow, National Chairperson of the Council of Canadians
- David Brancaccio, host and senior editor of public television’s NOW on PBS broadcast
- Amy Domini, Founder and CEO of Domini Social Investments
- Riane Eisler, social scientist, attorney and author of The Real Wealth of Nations: Creating a Caring Economics
- Christopher Flavin, President of the Worldwatch Institute
- Hazel Henderson, founder of Ethical Markets Media, LLC
- Christopher Hoenig, President and CEO of The State of the USA
- Michael Jantzi, CEO of Sustainalytics and the founder of Jantzi Research Inc.
- Bruce Kahn, Director and Senior Investment Analyst for DB Climate Change Advisors: New York
- Adam Kanzer, Managing Director and General Counsel of Domini Social Investments and Chief Legal Officer of the Domini Funds
- Joe Keefe, President & Chief Executive Officer of Pax World Management LLC, and of Pax World Funds
- Mel Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
- Mike Musuraca, Managing Director of Blue Wolf Capital
- Simran Sethi, Emmy award-winning journalist and associate professor at the University of Kansas School of Journalism and Mass Communications.
- Bill Shireman, President and CEO of the Future 500
- Tim Smith, Senior Vice President of Walden Asset Management’s Environment, Social and Governance Group
- Laurie J. Spengler, President and CEO of ShoreBank International Ltd
- Daniel Weeks, President of Americans for Campaign Reform (ACR)
I look forward to hearing these speakers’ views on responsible investing in this changing financial landscape, and encourage all those interested in socially responsible investing to join us in San Antonio, TX. There is still time to register via SRI in the Rockie’s website.
Image Credit: MarkWSutton via Flickr under CC license.