Sustainable Industries magazine, the West Coast’s award-winning news source for green business leaders, has released its expanded, second annual guide to green commercial real estate on the West Coast, Green Real Estate Guide 2007. The only comprehensive resource for green office space on the West Coast, the Green Real Estate Guide comes at a boom time for the green building industry.
“Last year, when we spoke with building managers and brokers representing many of the buildings on our lists, we were occasionally met with confusion. In just one year’s time, the situation has dramatically changed. Leasing brokers and property managers are enthusiastically sharing information about their buildings with LEED tenants and referring our editorial team to other green projects in their portfolios,”says Brian Back, Founding Editor and Publisher of Sustainable Industries. “ We are really proud of this product, and nothing else like it exists. It is a high-demand, one-of-a-kind resource for companies seeking or creating green office space in of the most dynamic and innovative regions of the world.”
Sustainable Industries’ Green Real Estate Guide 2007 contains valuable information and resources for California, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia, including:
- Tips from property managers on creating successful green office space;
- An overview of strategies employed by West Coast companies to upgrade office space, improve efficiency and reduce environmental impact;
- A complete directory of LEED-certified commercial real estate on the West Coast, with broker listings and minimum pricing;
- A directory of projects pursuing LEED certification that are seeking tenants;
- A list of West Coast properties that offer LEED CI (Commercial Interiors).
The guide was created in response to the rapidly rising demand for green office space along the West Coast and the mounting interest among property managers to green their existing buildings. The Green Real Estate Guide 2007 is an invaluable and lasting resource for would-be tenants, builders and developers interested in leasing, building or marketing green buildings and offices.
Click here for the The Green Real Estate Guide 2007
Via: (Sustainable Industries)