Through a series of case studies and expert panels, this event will provide the corporate community with a climate response template in order to react to the actions of competitors, investors, and regulators. Hear from companies who are managing the risk and taking the opportunities associated with climate change. Corporate case studies focus on:
- Creating a company culture devoted to climate change risk mitigation
- Measurement and analysis of climate change impact
- Transparency and disclosure of climate risk (commercial, operational, brand)
- Setting emission reduction goals
- Investing in renewables
- Efficiency and conservation strategies
- Communicating climate change response
The case studies will also highlight current innovation, provide response benchmarks, and help companies better prepare for a carbon-constrained future.
WHEN: October 30-31, 2006
WHERE: New York, NY
Click here for more information.